MOTION DETECTOR HIDDEN CAMERA W/BUILT-IN DVR
Day/Night Operation: Automatically changes from Sony Ex-View Color to Sony Ex-view ultra low light (.0001 Lux) when light levels fall below .05 Lux. Optional
* Pre-Record D1- 6 Seconds Pre Activation Video Added To Each File
* Totally Invisible (No Glow) IR Illuminators (20 Ft Range) (Optional)
* 32GB SD Card Support-160 Hours Recording
* Made In USA
* Sony High Resolution CCD Camera
* High Resolution Video D1: (704 X 576) @ 30fps H.264 Compression
* Medium Resolution Video (VGA): (640 X 576) @ 15fps H.264 Compression
* Low Resolution Video (QVGA): (320 X 288) @ 5fps H.264 Compression
* Pre-Record D1
* 32GB SDHC Card Support: 160 Hours Recording At Full 30 Fps- (Records 5 Hours Per GB On Lower Capacity SD Cards) Hundreds Of Hours Possible With Lower Frame Rate Selections.
* Firmware Upgrade: New Firmware Can Be Quickly Installed Via USB Port And SD Card
* Embedded Time/Date Stamp: Embedded In Video Time/Date Stamp Is Seen On Both Playback From Unit And Pc Via SD Card.
* Enhanced Motion Activation: Not Only Is Sensitivity Adjustable, But Also Features A "Grid" Setting With Multiple Blocks To Eliminate Unwanted Triggers In The Camera View Such As A Computer Screen Or Rotating Fan.
* Event Search Function: Property And Fist Image Of Selected File Is Displayed To Quickly Find A Particular Event.
* IR Remote Control: For Setting System Parameters And Arming And Disarming Unit
* Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 LOR With B&W Switching In Low Light 0.00 Lux With IR (Optional)
* Adjustable Motion Activation
* Image Size Dependant On Amount Of Motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
* Approximate Video Record Time - 5 Hours Per 1GB
* Camera Field of View: 90 Degrees
* * Uses VLC Media Player (Mac or PC) or DivX Media Player On SD Card Playback (PC, Mac). Download Free From The Internet.
* Video File Type: MPEG4
* Playback Speed: X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/
Take Pictures In Preview Mode: Press "Play" Button On The Remote Control.
In D1 The Picture Quality Is: 704 X 576
In VGA The Picture Quality Is: 640 X 480
In QVGA The Picture Quality Is: 320 X 288
Note: Recording Ceases 5 Seconds After Motion Stops.
* We Reserve the Right to Change Pictures, Videos, Specs., Prices and Descriptions Without Notice.
Two Playback Options - Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC. No additional PC software needed.
* Scheduled Recording
* Motion-Activated Recording
No extra costs! Our system includes the DVR/Camera, (1) SD card (1Gb), RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor, IR remote control, and instruction manual.