* Full Range Frequency Scanning from 900MHz ~ 6GHz
* 2.5" High Resolution Monitor
* LCD Display Shows Frequency and User Setting Details
* Full Range Video Protocol auto-switching for PAL / NTSC, CCIR / EIA
* Dual Power "AA" batteries or External AC adaptor (AC adaptor optional)
* Auto and Manual Scanning Modes
* "Fine Tuning" Rocker Switch for use after alert
* Battery life indicator on LCD
* Antenna Sensitivity Indicator on LCD
* Audible Alarm on/off Indicator on LCD
Icons on the Wireless Camera Finder:
Dwell Time (The first icon) : How many seconds it's taking to receive the video.
House Icon: Receiving Sensitivity
Bell Icon: Alarm Audio Switcher (turn on or off)
Battery Indicator: Battery Level
* Antenna Icon: Antenna Indicator
I deeply appreciate your help in this matter. The articles
on your website have been very enlightening & have brought me a certain peace of mind, understanding what's been happening to me as a TI
& realizing I'm not alone. Your research has led me to discover a lot more about frequencies & electronic harassment. Plus you've given me some great safety tips. After reading about the Schumann resonance
, I began meditating daily to binaural beats & this has calmed me tremendously.
Thank you so much! Keep up the great work! You're really helping people who might otherwise feel alone & powerless.
* How Do I Know If I've Been Bugged?
* Targeted Individuals
* Prevention and Detection of Electronic Harassment and Surveillance (PDEHS)
Note: We Reserve The Right To Ship To Rental Customers Either The 2.4Ghz or The 6Ghz Unit Depending On Availability.