Our Customers Say:
We found your business to be exceptional. With the help of Monty, we obtained all the equipment needed for our security service. - Richard Tames -
I love the service, and you really have patience. You have great products!!! - Jim Hall -
Everything was explained thoroughly on your pages and I had no problems with the purchase. - W. Harrison -
RF SIGNAL DETECTOR HIGH-FREQUENCY (RF-DWPC)
We have discovered a unique approach to detecting "Video Peeping" cameras,
tapping and cellular phone usage. Protect your privacy and/or protect
information theft, also stop cellular phone communication within a desired
Signup for the latest news, specials and additions.
Subscribe to our newsletter:
Enter Image Text
However you choose to receive information, we offer it to you.
Subscribe to our podcast:
Visit our Blog for more security related information:
Get Our Free Smart Phone App:
Be the First to Find Out About Our Most Innovative Ideas.
Please notify me of your new products and services via sms/text messages directly to my cell phone.
RF SIGNAL DETECTOR HIGH-FREQUENCY
The RF-DWPC has 3 LEDs. When a cell phone or wireless
camera is detected, the LED will light from Level 1 to Level 2 to Level 3, and
the beeping sound will change from "Slow" to "Rapid" indicating the strength of
the detected signal.
The RF-DWPC has "Vibration Warning Mode", just set the
switch to "Silent". It will eliminate the embarrassment of the beep sound when
scanning a particular area. The unit also includes an optional earphone for
added privacy. This unit is specifically designed for easy and simple use, does
not require installation or technical knowledge.
1. Hospitals, Medical Centers or Intensive Care Units that forbid cellular phone
2. Offices, Factories, Cinemas, Theaters, Concerts, Museums or Art Galleries
that want to prevent video recording.
3. Military or Governmental premises where cellular and/or video recording is
4. Restaurants or any commercial premises that wishes to forbid cellular and/or
5. Can be used to locate ideal place for wireless CCTV.
6. Detects wireless peeping cameras in shopping mall restrooms, school dorms,
locker rooms, fitting rooms, motel rooms, hotel rooms, etc.
1. Wireless Cameras: at 5.8 GHz from approximately 2 feet and 2.4 GHz from
approximately 5 feet
2. Cellular Phones: Analog cell phone signals approx. 20 feet and digital
signals from approximately 40 feet