WALL CLOCK HIDDEN BODY-HEAT ACTIVATED, BATTERY OPERATED NANNY CAMERA W/BUILT-IN HIDDEN DVR
30 Days Standby Battery Power, 8 Hours of Recording Per Charge.
No more power cords required! Our totally portable Wall Clock Body-Heat Activated, Battery Operated Hidden Camera W/Built-in DVR, solution can quickly be placed in any location without the worry of AC outlets or extension cords. Only 10" tall and 5" wide. With our exclusive copyrighted micro PIR motion activation system, there is virtually no battery drain while on standby, and no false alarms. As soon as "body heat" is detected, up to 30 feet away. HD Resolution 1280 x 720 for true 720P video digital recording on a hidden sd card.
Recording continues until 1 minute after motion ceases, then unit automatically returns to standby mode. Rechargeable high capacity Li-ion battery offers 30 days of standby operation and over 8 hours of actual recording per charge.
Recordings can be played back to TV/VCR directly from unit, or SD card can be removed from hidden, zipped compartment and played on your PC.
* "No Battery Drain" Standby System
* 30 Days Standby Battery Power
* 8 Hours Recording Per Charge
* HD Resolution 1280 x 720 For True 720P Video Digital Recording
* PIR Motion Activation
* Time/Date Stamp
Self-contained totally covert motion activated real time video or high-resolution "still shots" are recorded on a tiny SD card, housed in a hidden compartment.
Day/Night Operation: Automatically changes from Sony Ex-View Color to Sony Ex-view ultra low light (.0001 Lux) when light levels fall below .05 Lux. (Optional)
* Pre-Record D1- 6 Seconds Pre Activation Video Added To Each File
* Totally Invisible (No Glow) IR Illuminators (20 Ft Range) (Optional)
* 64GB SD Card Support-320 Hours Recording
* Made In USA
* Sony High Resolution CCD Camera
* High Resolution Video D1: (1280 X 720) @ 30fps H.264 Compression
* Medium Resolution Video (VGA): (640 X 576) @ 15fps H.264 Compression
* Low Resolution Video (QVGA): (320 X 288) @ 5fps H.264 Compression
* Pre-Record D1
* 64GB SDHC Card Support: 320 Hours Recording At Full 30 Fps- (Records 5 Hours Per GB On Lower Capacity SD Cards) Hundreds Of Hours Possible With Lower Frame Rate Selections.
* Firmware Upgrade: New Firmware Can Be Quickly Installed Via USB Port And SD Card
* Embedded Time/Date Stamp: Embedded In Video Time/Date Stamp Is Seen On Both Playback From Unit And Pc Via SD Card.
* Enhanced Motion Activation: Not Only Is Sensitivity Adjustable, But Also Features A "Grid" Setting With Multiple Blocks To Eliminate Unwanted Triggers In The Camera View Such As A Computer Screen Or Rotating Fan.
* Event Search Function: Property And Fist Image Of Selected File Is Displayed To Quickly Find A Particular Event.
* IR Remote Control: For Setting System Parameters And Arming And Disarming Unit
* Low Light Color CCD Camera .05 Lux 550 LOR With B&W Switching In Low Light 0.00 Lux With IR (Optional)
* Adjustable Motion Activation
* Image Size Dependant On Amount Of Motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
* Approximate Video Record Time - 5 Hours Per 1GB
* Camera Field of View: 140 Degrees
* * Uses VLC Media Player (Mac or PC) or DivX Media Player On SD Card Playback (PC, Mac). Download Free From The Internet.
* Video File Type: MPEG4
* Playback Speed: X2/ X4/ X8/ X16/
Take Pictures In Preview Mode: Press "Play" Button On The Remote Control.
In D1 The Picture Quality Is: 704 X 576
In VGA The Picture Quality Is: 640 X 480
In QVGA The Picture Quality Is: 320 X 288
Note: Recording Ceases 5 Seconds After Motion Stops.
* We Reserve the Right to Change Pictures, Videos, Specs., Prices and Descriptions Without Notice.
Two Playback Options - Recorded images/video can be played back directly from the unit by simply connecting the included RCA cable to your TV/Monitor and touching the play button on IR remote control. SD card can also be removed from unit and played on your PC via included SD card. No additional PC software needed.
No extra costs! Our system includes the DVR/Camera, One SD card (1Gb), RCA video connector cable for use with your TV/Monitor, IR remote control, and instruction manual
* 1280 x 720 VGA High Resolution @12~ 1 fps (User Selectable)
* MPEG4 (30fps real time video) Resolution 1280 X 720
* Low Light Color CCD 450 LOR Camera .05 Lux
* PIR Motion Activation
* 1X,2X,4X,8X,16X,32X Playback Speeds
* Upgradeable firmware via SD card for future upgrades
* Image size dependant on amount of motion (25kb ~ 160kb @ 30fps)
* Embedded Time/Date Stamp
* Uses VLC media player (Mac or PC) or DivX media player on SD card playback (PC, Mac)
* 32GB SDHC Card Support - Up to 160 hours recording at full 30 fps- (records 5 hours per GB on lower capacity SD cards) Hundreds of hours possible with lower frame rate selections.
* Camera Field of View: 140 Degrees
If you require Internet-Capable Solutions Please Click Here
Optional: 3.5" TFT LCD "Set Up" Monitor
3.5 " Portable LCD "Set Up" Monitor Specially designed for surveillance systems, this portable high resolution TFT LCD monitor is ideal for setting up our DVR Based Hidden Cameras.
A single connector cable plugs into DVR Based Hidden Camera and into monitor, allowing quick set up of system parameters and camera viewing angle.
Videos can even be played back directly from the DVR Based Hidden Camera and viewed on the LCD monitor.
Also great for CCTV installers, camera view can be adjusted and focused at installation. Included wrist strap allows for hands free viewing while setting up any CCTV camera. Powered for hours on rechargeable nickle-hydro batteries, unit can also accept "AA" batteries.
* 3.5" TFT LCD Monitor
* (4) Rechargeable Batteries
* Wall Charger
* Wall Bracket
* AV (RCA) Input Cable
* AV (RCA) Output Cable
* Wrist Strap
* BNC to RCA Converter
* User Manual
||480 x 360
Note: The Buttons Read as Follows: Menu, Up, Down & Escape
Click Here to Add Options
Click Here for Details on our Rental Policy.