DVD PLAYER NANNY-SPY (VIEW VIA THE INTERNET) HIDDEN CAMERA
Watch your child's caregiver while sitting at a traffic light or lunch meeting, or check on your business security from the other side of the world. Our built-in hidden video features all digital transmissions providing a crystal clear image with zero interference. With the IP receiver stream your video over the internet through your router, and view on either a PC or smart phone. Designed exclusively for
DPL-Surveillance-Equipment, these IP hidden wireless cameras come with multiple features to make the user's experience hassle-free. Includes quad viewing and quad recording!
* Get Live Streaming Any Time, Anywhere!
* Playback From The Memory Card
* Easy Set Up Using QR Code
* Free Live Streaming
* See The Action Close Up Using The App With 4x Zoom Capabilities
* Event Notification/Alert Instantly. Know When Someone Enters Your Home Or Office
* Real Wi-Fi Remote View Using A Server
* Use On Any Smart Phone Or Tablet To View Video
* Records Video On A Micro Memory Card Up To 64Gb So Even If Your Wi-Fi Isn't Working You Can
* Still Capture Video
* Add As Many Cameras As You Need In Any Location And See On One App
* Download App To As Many Devices As Needed
* Life-Time Warranty
* DVD Player w/ Remote View
* Wireless IP Receiver
* Remote Control
* A/C Adaptor
* 2GB SD Card
FACT SHEET: DVD PLAYER NANNY-SPY (VIEW VIA THE INTERNET) HIDDEN CAMERA
* 1280 X 720 Effective Pixels
* 1/3" Digital CMOS Image Sensor
* 140° Field Of View
* NTSC/Pal Compatible Video System
* Operating Temperature 22°F - 158°F
* 1280 x 720 Recording Resolution
* H.264 Video Compression
* Time/Date Stamp
* Up To 64GB Memory Card Capacity (Class XC1) - Confirmed With Toshiba And Samsung EVO
* Adjustable Recording Quality(Best, Better, Low)
* Multiple Video Recording Modes
* Adjustable Frame Rate (up to 15 FPS)
* AVI Video Playback Files
* Operating Temperature 32° F - 122° F
* 802.11 B/G/N Standards
* 3 dBi Antenna Gain
* iPhone 3GS or Higher
* iPad iOS 5.1 or Higher
* Android 2.3 or Higher
* Estimated Time In Continuous Recording Mode
* 15 FPS on 64GB up to 86 Hours on HD Resolution
* 15 FPS on 64GB up to 125 D1 Resolutions
Quick Set Up Guide:
1. Open the unit to insert the memory card into the memory card slot and connect the power supply.
2. For the battery-powered models, charge the battery pack about 10 hours for a full charge.
3. Download the "EZ-SEE" App from the Apple Store or Google Play. Open the app after it has installed.
4. In the app, press "Add" button in the top-left corner, then press the "SCAN" button in the middle of the next screen. Locate the QR code on your camera and point your smart device's camera at the QR and the app will scan the code. After scanning, the EZ-SEE App will now directly connect your smart phone or tablet to your camera through Wi-Fi.
5. Once connected, there will be a pop-up confirming your ability to connect to the internet for remote live view. Select your Wi-Fi network and type in your password. The camera will reboot and take 1-2 minutes to come back online, at which point it will be ready for live viewing from your smart phone or tablet.
Click Here for Details on our Rental Policy